Zia's Buddah and Column
Watercolor Paper 140# - 5 x 6"
Document ink pad
Clear pigment ink and Zia's White Sparkle Embossing Powder
Tanzanite (CWJ), Moss ("M" Series), Malachite (UCWJ),
Earth (Elements Series), Fire Opal (UCWJ) and Ruby (CWJ) - all
for background colors
Amber (Chroma Jewel) for Buddah
water and small watercolor brush
colored pencils - pink, dark green and black
glitter pen - purple
1) Stamp Colum in clear pigment ink and emboss in white on watercolor
2) Stamp Buddah in Document ink over embossed column and dry
with heat gun.
3) Spray watercolors starting at top of paper in listed order,
slightly overlapping each applied color. Dry with heat gun.
4) Paint inside of Buddah image with water and then blot off
moisture to lift color. Paint inside of image with Amber Chroma
Jewel. Dry with heat gun.
2) Highlight selected areas with colored pencils. Add a spot
of purple glitter on forehead of Buddah.
3)Sign your art creation!