to Image Catalog | View
by Zana Clark
Zia's Orchid Plant and
Watercolor paper #140
- 5 x 7"
Forest green card stock - 5- 1/2 x 7-1/2"
Dark green corrugated cardboard - 6 x 8" - wavy style
Krylon gold marker
Colored pencil - parrot green
Colored markers - rose, red, green, lime
Clear pigment ink pad
Gold embossing powder
1) Stamp Orchid in Document ink on watercolor paper and dry with
2) Spray Obsidian UCWJ over paper and dry with heat gun.
3) Bleach out inside Orchid image and dry with heat gun.
4) Stamp Maze in pigment ink and emboss with gold.
5) Color Orchid with markers and highlight Maze "corners"
with colored pencil.
6) Edge card with Krylon pen. Add "dots" on card background.
6) Mount card on green card stock and then on corrugated paper.
7) Sign your art creation!
Catalog | Zia
Accessories | Zia
Videos | Zia's
Awesome Art Papers | Order
Zia's Techniques |
Descriptions | Class
Zia's Card Art
Examples | Zia's "Beyond Cards" Gallery | Who is Stamp Zia? | Links | Home
Stamp Zia. All Rights Reserved.