Stamp Zia Stamps - Large Zia Stem and Happy Holiday words
Silver pigment ink and embossing powder
Dove Blender pen
Powdered Pearls - Opal Green and Jade
1) Stamp the Zia Stem horizontally on black cardstock about 2/3rds
of the way down in silver and emboss in silver.
2) Cut away the edge (lower 1/3rd) of your stamped stem leaving
the squared top of the leftover cardstock alone. This will leave
you a stem that has a cut away edge on a piece of black cardstock.
3) Stamp words "Happy Holidays" on white cardstock
in Document ink. Dry with heat gun and then trim words.
4) Place torn red art paper under embossed stem and then assemble
pieces onto folded card by following the card example layout.
Secure pieces with glue stick.
5) Highlight leaves on stem with Dove Blender pen and Powdered
Pearls - Jade and Opal Green.
6) Sign your art card!